Dr. Michael Kostal, DDS, MPH
“My approach to dentistry is a friendly and relaxed one, and that's the atmosphere we like to create in our office. Regardless if we're working on a simple procedure or a complex surgery, most importantly we work for you, the patient, so that together we can make the best decisions to benefit your dental and overall health.”
When not in the office, Dr. Kostal enjoys traveling, skiing/mountaineering, hot yoga, and exploring Chicago’s restaurant scene. If you have any recommendations, please let him know!
- DDS, University of Illinois Urbana - Champaign
- MPH, Benedictine University, Lisle, IL
- BA, Economics, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- George Stines Foundation - Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- University of Illinois Pediatric Dental Charities
- Salud Family Health Centers, Ft. Lupton, CO
"We offer state-of-the-art cosmetic and implant dentistry in a relaxed and caring environment. We treat our patients like our own family, and that is why we treat you with gentle, friendly care. We strive to inform, educate, and treat our patients so they can best maintain their oral and overall health. We work for you and appreciate your trust in East Loop Dental."