Dr. Jacqueline Rodriguez, DMD
Dr. Rodriguez is focusing her continual education on digital CAD/CAM dentistry, 3D diagnostic imaging, and dental implants. Dr. Rodriguez currently lives in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood. In her free time she enjoys traveling, fitness, and exploring Chicago’s restaurants scene. Dr. Rodriguez is bilingual in English and Spanish fluently.
- DMD, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- BS, Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Certified Invasalign Provider
- Thomas Lakars Award
- Student Leadership Award
"We offer state-of-the-art cosmetic and implant dentistry in a relaxed and caring environment. We treat our patients like our own family, and that is why we treat you with gentle, friendly care. We strive to inform, educate, and treat our patients so they can best maintain their oral and overall health. We work for you and appreciate your trust in East Loop Dental."